Wednesday, July 12, 2017

London bound

A few weeks ago, I packed my knitted wears up and took them to London for the House and Gardens' interior and retail show. It was so much fun, I always love doing the big shows in London as I can display and VM my knits to my hearts content, it's like having my very own little shop for a week! So me and my husband packed up the van and set off early to set up my show.

When we got to London the temperatures had reached 32 degrees, yes this was the beginning of the week of "the hottest temperatures in 20 years!" You know the one!

So yes I was completely aware that I was setting up a knitwear stand in the sweltering heat! But we thought we'd go for it anyway, evening BBQ poncho anyone!? The show actually went really well, it was better than last years which was a total surprise and I met so many lovely people, other makers and business owners as well as old and new customers. It's always so nice to be in London and out of the studio.

Here's some photo's of my stand if you haven't seen it before, this year I changed the lay out a little, I always use it as a way to test the stand layout for the Christmas shows. I hope you like it! My next show is at Hampton Court Palace for Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Fair which I have free tickets for so if you would like to have a ticket please let me know. I'd love to see you there! http://www.thehandmadefair.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment