Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Designing for Christmas in the summer heat!


The last few weeks have been all about sunshine! I hope where ever you are that you have been enjoying the sun and making the most of this beautiful weather! As you can see I have! It's all about BBQ's, walks on the beach, fresh food, Pimms and picnics! Here are a few snaps from the last couple of weeks.
 I love nothing more than creating fresh salads, with good quality produce and I think many fruit and vegetables taste so much better in the sun!

Oddly enough in this blazing heat wave I have been working on Christmas products! Creating Christmas knitting patterns to make into seasonal items has been so much fun, but it's when I started to get the Christmas dec's down from the loft for the photo shoot was when it started getting really weird!!

Gabrielle x

1 comment:

  1. Love it Gabrielle! It's been lovely to share summery days with you! xx

    ReplyDelete